Publishing your site is a simple process.
Hover over the right corner of the Top Toolbar:
Next, click in the banner.
Fill in your payment details and click Checkout.
An email will send to your inbox on how to connect your domain.
Sonik web builder is built to be used on desktop or laptop computer. It is not recommended to edit your professional website using either a mobile phone or tablet.
Forgot your password? No problem.
1. Click “Forgot Password” on the Login Page.
2. Insert your email and click Send.
Tip: Make sure to insert it as you signed up, case sensitive
3. A link to reset the password will be sent to your email.
SONIK Editor makes web building easier with the use of a simple hierarchy.
Each website you’ll build has 4 levels:
- At the very base there are Elements;
- A number of elements create an Item;
- Several Items together create a Stripe;
- And several stripes combined build a Page;
- The pages of course, is what your Website consists of.
Every level has its own menu and settings. Take this stripe for example:
If you click any of the elements on the stripe, you will see several menu items that you can hover over to reveal a submenu.
Each submenu allows you to control one of the levels – element, item and the section (stripe) as a whole.
You can also make different stylistic changes to the site as a whole through the website settings menu.
To reach it, click on the drop down menu icon on the top left side of the screen and choose the option – general settings:
With SONIK you no longer need to stick to the tiresome drag & drop method. In fact, every template you choose has inbuilt features and functionalities.
Your website’s pages are built out of stripes which include elements and items. All you have to do is mix & match the types of stripes and elements you want and then simply click & edit to suit them to your needs.
You can add as many stripes as you wish to your page, and add different elements within them to create a unique design.
You never have to start from scratch, since templates are always ready for you to redesign with the fonts, colors, videos and images of your choice.
On our left-click menu, the bottom row controls the Stripe settings:
* Pressing the “Section Settings” load the Stripe settings panel.
There are different types of menus for different type of stripes.
As a rule, the menu lets you to change the background, edit the layout, add effects, and play with the general appearance of the stripe. It also lets you add new items, such as slides and text sections.
Click the Manage button to easily remove, duplicate and change the order of the items on the stripe.
Simply hover above items to see the available options, then click DONE to save any changes.
* Pressing the up and down arrows will reorder accordingly the location of the stripe on the site.
* Pressing the + sign will open the Add A New Stripe interface.
* Pressing the Squares sign will copy the stripe.
To Paste it at the location of your choice:
Click on the + sign and choose Paste (bottom option):
* Pressing the Red X sign will remove the stripe.
You can navigate between pages and manage them from the Top Toolbar.
On the left of the toolbar you’ll see a dropdown menu with the name of the page you’re currently editing.
To navigate to a different page, simply select it from the menu.
There you will also find options for renaming or duplicating the page you’re working on.
Click on the Manage button to change the order of your pages, clone or delete them completely.
Hover above the thumbnail of a page and you’ll see a small toolbar with the available options.
Keep in mind, however, changes you make in this section won’t affect your website’s menu.
To do this, hover over to the blue ‘+’ on the bottom of the screen. Then click on Edit Menu.
Here you can choose the design of your site’s menu, delete or arrange the order of its sections, and add links.
For more customization options for the page, go to the menu bar on the left side of your screen and select General Settings.
There are 3 kinds of text elements on your page: Title, Subtitle and Body.
To edit, just click on one of them and a mini-menu will open:
Click the Edit button to change the text along with its font, color and size.
To add a picture element, click on the item where you’d like it to be. Then hover over the first option, and select either Upload Pic, or Media Center to choose an image from our image library.
To edit the appearance of your image – add filters and color overlays, choose its opacity, or crop it – click the image again, hover over the first option, and choose Image Settings.
A new menu window will open up. You can adjust the size of the image and edit the image appearance on this new window.
To add an image to the background of the entire website, click on the menu icon on the top left side of the screen. Then choose the option General Settings.
A new menu window will open. Under tab Style click on Background Settings. There you can also choose to upload an image from your computer, or select one from our media center.
To add a video:
1) Click on one of the elements in the stripe where you wish to add the video.
2) Hover over the first option, and click the + symbol to add an element.
3) A selection of elements for you to add will show up: choose the one with the video icon.
4) A default video will appear in the stripe.
5) To change the video, click on it and a menu will pop up – Choose Edit Video.
6) A new menu window will open on the right side of your screen with the option to add YouTube or Vimeo video. Make sure to choose the correct option for the respected video. Then enter the video ID, make sure to only enter the video ID of the video and not the whole link. For example, for the video with this URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a0yoMZRGV0, only enter 5a0yoMZRGV0.
7) On the same menu you can set the video to autoplay, change its size, mute it and make it loop.
8) Remove any text elements that you don’t want to appear in the foreground of the video stripe. To do so, click the element you wish to remove, hover over the first option, and click the red X icon.
Once you’re done, click Save to return to editing mode.
You can easily add links to elements on your page, such as text and images.
To do that, first click on the element of your choice to open its menu.
[If there’s already an embeded link, such as a link to a lightbox on a picture element:
Click edit, and Remove Link. Then, continue with the regular instructions.]
Click on the link icon
Here you’ll see the types of links you can add:
To add an internal link, click on Page, then on the thumbnail of the page you want to connect.
To add an external link, click on External Url.
In the dialog box, paste the url for your link.
Here you can also choose for the link to open in a new window, and/or to be a nofollow link.
To link to a lightbox, click on that option and then select what you prefer from the dialog box:
If you want your link to be an anchor, so users will be transferred to another part of the page:
click Scroll to in the element menu. Then, click on the section of your choice.
(Scroll-to links can only be used when the target section is on the same page as the button)
Click the text your want to edit, then click ‘Edit Body’ (or title/subtitle for that matter).
You’re going to see the following text editing options:
On a Body element, you can access the advanced text editor. Just highlight the words you want to edit, and then a whole new world of editing options will suddenly pop:
Go nuts! Just don’t over do it. Usually the cleaner the text, the better it looks.
To add a new element, click any of the existing elements on the stripe, hover over the first option, and click the + symbol to add a new element:
This opens a menu with elements for you to choose from.
The selection depends on the type of item you’re adding the element to.
In general, you can add videos, images, prices, buttons, icons, maps and dividers, as well as social media buttons, text areas, titles and subtitles.
Simply click on the type of element you want to add, and it’s there.
To delete an element, click on it. A mini-menu will open. Hover over the first option, and click on the red X and your element is gone.
To do that, click the stripe where you wish to place the code, hover over the first option, and click + (add element).
You’ll see a menu appear with different types of elements to choose from.
On this menu, choose Widget:
In the Widgets menu that appears, you have the option to insert the code into that section or page. To insert in the section, choose Inline tab then Custom. To insert in the page, choose the Media (in background) tab:
Click on the Code tab at the top menu to add your code:
When you’re done editing the code, click SAVE.
Each page in your site is assembled by sections. You can add as many different sections as you wish to fit the functionality and the design of your choice.
To add a new section to a page:
Select the best location for your new section between the existing ones and click the blue plus (+) button which appears as you hover:
2. Now, you’ll see a variety of sections to choose from. These are sorted into galleries according to their function.
From the left menu, select the type of section you’re looking for:
3. As you click on the section of your choice, on the right you’ll see different design templates. Use the arrow buttons to browse through them until you find the one you like.
4. After selecting a template, click the Add Section button – the green plus (+) to add the section to your page.
5. All done! Time to edit your new section.
To remove a section from a page:
1. Click anywhere on the section you want to remove.
2. Hover over the rectangle ‘section’ tab on the mini-menu that opens up.
3. Click the red X button to delete the selected section
To add a page:
Please go to the Page Menu on the top left side of your screen, click on the drop down arrow next to ‘Home Page’ and select ‘Add Page’.
A new window will open. In this new window you will have the option to add template pages (such as – About, Gallery, Blog…) or you can also add a blank page.
Click on the page that you want to add and type a name for this page.
You can choose to create an automatic link for this page on your site menu bar. You can also choose to do it later.
If you want to create another page, go to the same menu on the top left side of the screen. This time select ‘Manage’.
A new window will open. Select ‘New Page’.
The same window will open with the option to add a template or a blank page.
As a rule, SONIK sites enjoy great visibility and an excellent reputation on search engines.
You can set up your own SEO options:
Click on the drop down menu icon on the top left side of the screen. Then select the option – SEO/Analytics.
You will be taken to this screen:
Here, you can describe your site and choose how it will appear in search engines.
Enter your site’s title, the relevant keywords and a short description of what it’s about.
You can also upload a favicon and a social image that will appear when your site is shared on social media.
Finally, enter your Google Analytics ID, to track your site’s activity.
When you’re finished, click SET to save all settings.
If you are looking to allow your site’s visitors to have easy access to you, one recommended way is to add a contact form to your site.
The Contact Stripe contains 2 fields: the contact text (Title, Subtitle and Body) and a submit button (a label item).
To add a Contact Stripe:
1. Click on the “+” sign and choose “Forms” and choose your favorite layout.
2. To edit the default fields of the contact form itself, left click a field and choose Edit field.
A box will open. Here you can change all of the field properties.
The field properties are important to set in order to create the correct data validation for each field. Choose:
Email for email validation
Date to add a date field
Checkbox to add a checkbox to the field
Phone for phone number validation
Text for non-validation field
Mandatory to create a must-fill field
Message for expanded non-validation field
3. To insert your email to be the email the contact forms will arrive to, left click the submit “Send/Submit” button, choose edit > Submit, enter your email address and the Thank You message you wish to display.
4. To change the label of the Submit button from the default “Send”, choose “Edit Label”.
You can also switch the design of the stripe altogether, see more in our post Switching Designs
A Gallery stripe contains several gallery items, each assembled by image and its title.
To add a gallery:
1. Click on the “+” sign and choose “gallery”
2. To rearrange the gallery items, click one of the items, hover over the third option (square icon), and use the arrow keys to move the item.
3. To add a new gallery item, click an item, hover over the square icon, and choose the clone option.
A new item will be generated.
4. To replace the default image with your own, click the new image, and choose either upload image to upload an image from your computer, or media center to choose an image from our free image library.
5. You can change the design of the gallery stripe from the section settings panel. to reach it, click one of the items, and click the last option (rectangle icon).
To add a Blog Stripe:
The Blog stripe contains 3 blog items. Each item is assembled by an image, its text (title and body) and a label (link to the post).
1. To add a Blog, click on the blue ‘+’ sign to add a stripe, and choose one of of the option under the ‘blog’ category. Click the green ‘+’ to select.
A default blog will appear.
2. To change the default image of an item and add yours, left click the item and choose Upload Image.
3. To change the default text of an item, please see – Adding Text
4. To change the default link of an item’s label, left-click on the label, hover over the pencil icon (second option in the menu), and click on ‘link’ (next to ‘edit POST’).
Please note: Clicking the ‘edit POST’ will lead you to the page of the post on your site.
5. To manage the blog items, click on one of the elements in the blog stripe, hover over the rectangle icon (last option in the menu) and click Section Settings.
Adding blog items
To add more blog items, click the uppermost existing blog item, hover over the third menu option, Item Settings, and choose the clone item option. The new blog post will appear at the top of the blog stripe.
Removing blog items
Click the blog item you wish to delete, hover your mouse over item settings, and click the ‘x’ to remove the item.
Reordering blog items
Use the arrow keys under the Item Settings menu to rearrange the order of the blog posts on th blog stripe.
You can also switch the design of the stripe altogether, see more in our post Switching Designs
In order to keep the awesome responsiveness of SONIK websites we don’t let you move elements wherever you like (trust us, we tried that).
Instead, you have 3 ways of moving elements around. These 3 options should make it easy to place the elements wherever you like on the page:
1) Change order of elements. Click the element you wish to move, hover over the first menu option, and use the arrow keys in the submenu to move the element up or down.
2) Change the layout of elements on the stripe from the Section Settings panel.
3) You can fine tune the location of elements on the stripe using the Pro Settings. the Pro Settings allow you to choose which element you want to move around, and use exact values so that your element is placed precisely where you want it to be.
You can reach the pro settings from the Section Settings panel.
In order to embed a twitter feed to your SONIK website you first need to create a widget on twitter.
Go here: https://twitter.com/settings/widgets
Click ‘Create new’, and run through the configuration settings. When you’re done hit ‘Create Widget’.
You’ll then see a new box with HTML code in it:
Copy that code, and go to your SONIK website.
Add the code to your site using a RAW element. You can find instructions on how to use the RAW element here: /howtos/getting-started/raw_element
To add more slides to a slideshow, click the existing slide, hover over the third option in the popup menu (Item Settings), and choose Clone Item.
To rearrange the order of slides in your slideshows, use the arrow keys that appear under the Item Settings submenu.
You can change your slideshow’s behavior and design from the Slideshow Settings panel. You can find it by clicking the Section Settings menu item (the rectangle icon).
To add a pop up:
- Click on the blue ‘+’ on the bottom right side of the screen. Then click on “Add Popup”.
2. The pop up will appear along with a dashboard where you can configure the popup.
1) Parameter tab:
- click on Pop-up Preset to choose one of the many pop-up styles.
- Email For replies: Here you can set an email to which you would like to receive subscribers info. You can also add a text to be displayed after a user submits a form.
- you can also determine the Location, Width and Height of the popup.
- Pop options: You can choose all 3 options to set the stage/time at which the popup should appear on the users’ screen.
2) Settings tab:
Here you can choose the a layout and control the background color and padding.
3) Code tab:
you can edit and add raw HTML code.
Adding/ Editing the Popup
You can add and/or edit the elements of the popup easily:
1. you can change the type of field by clicking on “Edit field” and choosing the name and type of field you want:
2. Hit the submit button, and choose ‘edit’ on the Submit row to enter the form submission settings.
2.1 update the email to which the form messages will be sent to.
2.2 add a “Thank you” message.
3. To change the background of the popup click on the background. On the menu that appears, click “Add image” to select a pic from a local folder. Click on “media center” to choose one out of our wide selection of photos. You can search for a keyword to find a particular image.
That’s it! your Popup should be set.
To add a map to your page:
- Click on the blue “+” sign to add a new section.
- Click on “Maps” and browse using the arrows to select your preferred map style. Click the green “+” to add the map to your page.
- Left-clicking the map will open the map toolbar which you can use edit the map and change its setting:
- By clicking on “Edit map”, you can change the map style and the address you would like to display: You can change the maps’ color schemes and display opacity.
- Using the map as a link can be done through the “Link to” tab.
And you got yourself a map 🙂
If you wish to categorize several pages under the same menu item, it might be a good idea to use our submenu feature. First, go to your Home page, click on any of your menu link and select Menu Settings. Then in the Item tab – Arrange Links area, click on the small right arrow to make the link a submenu.
To do so, please watch the following:
Publishing and emails
To connect an existing domain:
1. Hover over PUBLISH (right hand corner of the editor page)
2. Click ‘connect an existing domain’
3. Enter your domain (only the naked domain – yourdomain.com)
4. Connecting your existing domain also requires changing the DNS Records in your registrar so that the domain will point to our servers and to your new site.
To connect your domain to our servers:
1. Log in to your registrar account
The registrar is where you originally purchased the domain. If you don’t remember who your registrar is, you can use whois.net to find out.
2. Locate the Control Panel or Domain Manager of your domain in your registrar account.
The control panel allows you to change the DNS records from the default ones provided by the registrar.
Different registrars may have different control panel layouts and other names for it as well. You might find it under ‘DNS Manager’ or ‘Domain Manager”.
3. In your registrar’s Control Panel, change the A record and the CNAME:
Add an empty (@) A record, with the value of 18.104.22.168
Add a ‘www’ CNAME, with the value of im-router-service.com
(If there are previous A records in your DNS settings – make sure to delete them).
A record – Host –> @ (empty) points to –> 22.214.171.124
CNAME – Host –> WWW points to –> im-router-service.com
Make sure to SAVE these changes.
I followed the steps and my site isn’t up, what should I do?:
1) DNS error: It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to propagate worldwide. You can track your changes here.
2) Error – “This domain is not properly configured in our system”: Please re-connect your domain through the editor according to the above instructions.
Resources to change A & CNAME records on different domain registrars:
Changing A records – https://support.godaddy.com/help/article/680/managing-dns-for-your-domain-names (here’s a video on how to do it – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNklh54mK7A)
Changing CNAME – https://support.google.com/a/answer/47610?hl=en
Changing A records – http://www.register.com/customersupport/tutorials/update_ip.rcmx
Changing CNAME records – http://www.register.com/customersupport/tutorials/cname.rcmx
Changing A records – http://www.networksolutions.com/support/a-records-ip-addresses-2/
Changing CNAME records – http://www.networksolutions.com/support/cname-records-host-aliases-2/
Any premium client can open free email accounts associated with their domain (like firstname.lastname@example.org).
if you purchased your domain from us, no need to do this – we will set the email up for you, just send us an email.
To open an email account, follow these steps –
Go to zoho.com/mail/ and click on GET STARTED.
Step 2 – Creating your email addresses:
Click again on GET STARTED to create your Zoho account.
After choosing the email package you want, finish creating your account.
Step 3 – Verifying your domain ownership:
Some changes need to be made in the domain’s DNS records in your registrar account (where you bought the domain, to locate it see -http://entries/22461996-Finding-your-registra…).
Verify the ownership of the domain by adding a CNAME into your domain’s DNS.
• This is an example of the CNAME record you’ll see in Zoho mail setup:
Log into your domain’s DNS control panel to add the CNAME record:
1. In your cPanel, navigate to your DNS Zone Editor
2. Enter the CNAME record received from Zoho.
3. Return to the Zoho’s email setup window, and click ‘Verify’. Do not logout of your registrar account just yet.
Continue with the setup steps until you reach the ‘Change MX Records’ step.
Step 4 – Changing the MX Records:
In your domain’s DNS control panel:
1. Locate the MX entry panel.
2. Delete all existing MX entry records (Important: only Zoho’s MX records should be there)
4. Enter the following entries and save the changes:
Step 5: Login to your email account:
Sign into your email account through https://www.zoho.com/mail/login.html.
SONIK’s website building tool is SEO friendly and allows you to promote your website easily.
To optimize your site’s SEO in search engine results:
- In the editor, click on the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen. Then, click on SEO/Analytics.
2) An SEO window will open. Insert your site’s title, description and keywords and click Set.
The keywords are limited to about ten words since Google does automatic crawl and will ignore more than ten words, making it ineffective.
Also make sure to use words that appear in the text in the body of your site, in order to get better search results on Google search.
3) Also in the SEO Window:
- Choose your site’s visibility on search engines
- Set your site’s favicon (the icon next to your site’s URL in the browser address bar)
- Add a social image preview image, to appear when you share your site’s URL in social media
- Add your Google Analytics ID
- Add your Facebook Pixel code
A free URL will be hard to optimize. It is recommended to have your own domain and your brand or domain name should appear both in the title and the keywords. The keywords are the words you want to lead to your site when visitors search it on Google. It’s also better to use words that are specific to your own site and avoid words like ‘New York’, ‘mobile’ and ‘photographer’.
It is also recommended to have as many links leading to your domain as possible, including from your social media pages and accounts, relevant blogs, online magazines, etc.
Our internal SEO system is a super strong one and sites built on it are usually first in searches. However, this is a process that may take a couple of weeks, depending on Google’s indexing so in events where the keywords are very competitive, external SEO work may be suggested.
There are several online tools in which you can check the best words for you site and can run SEO checks in sites like http://www.seoworkers.com/tools/report.html
These sites provide information on your domain as well as suggestions on improving specific words and phrases.
This feature is available only for premium members:
In order to serve your website in more than 1 language, please take the following steps:
1) Create a new copy of your website by clicking ‘Save a copy’ (found next to the Publish button).
2) We suggest saving it a name that will make sense. For example ‘Spanish version’.
3) Translate the text to your desired language.
4) Publish the website.
5) Create a new CNAME record in your domain’s registrar control panel. This will create a new subdomain that will host the new language version of your website, so name it something that makes sense. The value of the CNAME record should be ‘im-router-service.com’. Example of CNAME record settings:
Host/Name – es
Value – im-router-service.com
6) Contact our support team at email@example.com with these details:
- Your user name.
- The current version of your website (the one that you initially upgraded).
- The ‘Editor URL’ of your new language website (Just copy the URL from the address bar while in the editor – should look something similar to https://start.sonik.app/edit/vbid-6bb6f-evulbpycyb)
- The name of the CNAME you created (the subdomain where you want your new language website to be)
7) We will then set everything up for you on our end. There’s no need for a second license.
8) We suggest to add Hreflang tag to the header of each page. That will help Google understand that this certain page is a different version an already existing page, only in a different language. To keep things simple – it’s just something that will do good for your SEO.
With SONIK, you can easily edit your website whenever you want, even after it’s live.
Once your website is published and live, log in to your account, make the changes you want and click PUBLISH.
voilà – your live site has been updated!
SONIK has a 14 days money back guarantee. If you’d like to get a refund, please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with these details:
1) Your user name
2) The reference # found in the invoice you got from us. If you have more than 1 licenses, please make sure you send us the right reference #.
We’ll get the refund process initiated within 24 hours.
Tips and Tricks
To add Google Analytics to your website please follow these instructions:
1) Click on the menu icon at the top left corner of the screen. Then select the option SEO/Analytics.
2) Enter your Google Analytics ID in the appropriate field:
To create a page that won’t be found on your website’s main navigation menu, please first go ahead and create a new page on your website.
Next, publish the website, and go to your live website to copy the URL of the page you just created. Paste it somewhere for later reference.
Next, go back to the editor and remove the page from the menu. The page will still be accessible through the URL you copied earlier.
1) To delete a website, first go to ‘my sites’:
2) Mouse-over the website you want to delete will pop a white circle on the top right corner of it:
3) Mouse-over that white circle will open a menu with a options to copy, edit and delete the website:
4) Click the red X button to delete the website. Make sure you delete the right website. We won’t be able to recover a deleted website.
At the moment we don’t allow upload of files to our servers, but you can still upload your files to your favorite cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc), and link to your files from anywhere on your website.
To remove the popup feature from your site, start by locating the big blue-white plus sign and the right-bottom corner of your screen. Click it, and choose ‘Edit Popup’. This will load the popup settings panel. There, click on the Remove button and Voilà.
It’s not possible to hide the Main Menu from only some of your pages. The Main Menu has the same settings across all pages.
You do have the option to replace it with a secondary menu, and copy it to only some of your pages. You can create a secondary menu by using the Social stripe or the Featured stripe, and replace the icons with buttons.
To copy a stripe, click the square icon on the stripe’s manage panel. It is located on the right-side of each stripe. Then, to paste the stripe, hit a ‘+’ sign, which is located between each two stripes, and find the [Paste] option at the end of the stripes categories.
You can add two types of widgets to your site: site widgets and section widgets. A site widget is a widget which will be added to an entire site or page. A section widget, on the other hand, will only be added only to a specific page.
Adding a Site Widget:
Click on the drop down menu icon on the top-left side of the screen and select the General Settings option.
On the new window that has opened, click on the Page Widgets tab, and choose the widget you wish to add.
Adding a Section Widget:
Click on one of the elements of the required section, hover above the first row and hit the ‘+‘ sign to see the list of elements.
From the list of elements, choose the Widget element.
This will open the Widgets panel, and will allow you to add one of our widgets to the section.
You have two types of widgets: Inline and Media.
An inline widget will be added to the section as a regular element. It will be located among the other elements of the section.
A media widget needs a larger visible space, hence it will be added to the background of the section.
Each widget has its own set of settings. Make sure to configure it to your needs.
To create an automatic redirection from http to https, please add the following code to your site’s Head-tag:
Please see how to add a code to the head of your site on the following article:
If you’d like to integrate Mailchimp, just follow these steps:
- Add a form to your site
- Click on ‘Send’
- Choose ‘add user to a mailing list’ from the drop down menu >
- Click on ‘Configure’
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Setup’
- Choose Mailchimp from the drop down list
- Enter your username and API key
Don’t know your API key?
See here on how to find it – http://kb.mailchimp.com/integrations/api-integrations/about-api-keys
Search results with URLs that start with your domain name can be controlled from your end using a Webmaster Tools account for your domain.
Google Webmaster Tools provides you with detailed reports about your website’s visibility on Google. It also allows you to manually submit your site for indexing, control the visibility of pages and modify the way your site will be seen on Google search results.
To use Google Webmaster Tools after connecting your site to a domain:
Go to the Webmaster Tools sign-in page: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home
Click on ‘create an account now’. Type in your Google Apps e-mail address and fill in the other info. Once you’ve verified your e-mail address through your Google Apps account, you can sign in with that e-mail address, which becomes the username.
To connect this service to your site, after you create an account, you can go to Settings–> Pro and add the Meta tag you receive from Google for verification in the info field “Head Tags”. Then click on Publish and continue the verification process.
To get your site’s sitemap
In IM Creator your sitemap is generated automatically to improve SEO results. To get your sitemap:
1. Go to your main URL or domain.
2. Add /sitemap.xml after the domain so it appears as ‘your-domain.com/sitemap.xml’ in the URL bar. Click Enter.
3. The full sitemap will appear in the browser. You can then copy it. Press Ctrl+A to select all, and then Ctrl+C to copy.
If you change the site’s content and pages the sitemap will change accordingly.
See how to submit the sitemap in Webmaster Tools here.
Connecting Your Domain
To connect your site to a domain, click PUBLISH > choose a subscription > follow the steps in our wizard to connect it or buy a new domain from us (if you buy a domain from us, we will then email you within 48 hours that the site is up).
SONIK Web Builder enables you to add Facebook Pixel Tracking Code with only few clicks.
Where to find Facebook Pixel ID?
- Go to your Facebook Business Manager
- If you have access to multiple businesses, choose the one for which you want to find the Facebook Pixel ID. If not, go to step 3.
- Click on the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen and choose Events Manager.
- You will find yourself at the Data Sources tab. Here you will see all data from your Facebook Pixels.
- If you don’t have a Facebook Pixel yet, you can go right ahead and create one by clicking on the ‘Add New Data Source’ button.
- If you already have at least one, here you can find Facebook Pixel ID.
Click on the drop-down menu icon on the top-left side of the screen and select the SEO/Analytics option.
Paste your Facebook Pixel Code at Highlighted Box and Submit.
SONIK Web Builder enables you to add Google Analytics ID with only a few clicks.
Click on the drop-down menu icon on the top-left side of the screen and select the SEO/Analytics option.
Paste your Google Analytics ID at Highlighted Box and Submit.